If you want a layout like this, please visit: Electric Fuzzy
Or email B.Ambie at digitalturtle101@gmail.com
Thanks, and please do not take this layout by viewing source.

Music:

Blogs

Saturday, October 28, 2006
Orange Julius

[Time: 16:28]
[Listening 2: Bob Dylan "Stuck in the Middle With You"]
[Eating/Drinking: Homemade Orange Julius]
[Wearing: duke shorts n cami]
[itinerary: HW Reading]

heya, I just made myself a homemade orange julius and its so durn good!!! mmm. It's made of,

milk
orange juice
sugar
vanilla ice cream

blended together!! it's yummy. tastes real. like what you'd get from dairy queen. :D

But anyhoos, the dance was yesterday!! :) A me and the BFFFGs went to Colleen's house to get ready, and then a bunch of us went to Bali Hai as is the tradition. And then headed over to the dance. It was hilarious because pretty much everyone was dressed up and Davis was in a flashy Elvis costume. It was raining too so they(the guys) were waiting for us outisde since us gurls were late. It's a long story, but it was the most fun I've had for any of the dances. :3 I wish I had takin pix. ^.^; durn. o well. I love ya'lls!! :D

Posted at 3:34 PM | 0 Sunshine Daisies



About Me

Name: Ambie, Jade, Brella
Home: D-town, NC
BDay: 03.30.1993
F.Color: P!nk
F.Food: Ice Cream Cones
F.Song: Too Much!!

Link Me!

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger