If you want a layout like this, please visit: Electric Fuzzy
Or email B.Ambie at digitalturtle101@gmail.com
Thanks, and please do not take this layout by viewing source.

Music:

Blogs

Sunday, October 29, 2006
Stuff

[Time: 19:02]
[Listening 2: Gwen Stefani "BubblePopElectric"]
[Eating/Drinking: Tangerines/Water]
[Wearing: New Skirt&Leggings, Tank]
[itinerary: Shower watch tv etc.]

Hey ya'll!! Well todays we went shopping! :D I got some new leggings, a new skirt, watch, and some hoop earrings at Charlotte Russe! my favorite' store!! :D Lurve that place!! EEK!!!! I want a new scarf and hat though, and a new sweater, I needs one. A nice one. I can't wait for our trip to the Philippines. But idk what shots we will need, I just talked to my gma and she said I should remind my moother. And I need to get an ID other than my school one, cuz both of my seesters have them except for me. OoO but I can't wait to get my new school ID. I'm really mad I forgot to ask my HR teacher for a pix day form to buy some pics, cuz I have a feeling this one might be good, and I don't have any to give away this year!!! I'm so freeeking mad at myself! and stupid SGA, cuz since I was doing AM Announcements that week I didn't get it!! UGH I'm mad. I'm gonna talk to our prez and advisor on getting some type of "mailbox" system so we can get all our handouts when we don't go to HR, gotta remember that!! I just came up with it and I think its a verrry good idea! lol. hehehe. So anyways, I gotta go take a shower and do some reading, luckily we got tomorrow off so I have one more day to get organized, and my place is a messsss!!! So I will cya!!

Posted at 7:09 PM | 0 Sunshine Daisies



About Me

Name: Ambie, Jade, Brella
Home: D-town, NC
BDay: 03.30.1993
F.Color: P!nk
F.Food: Ice Cream Cones
F.Song: Too Much!!

Link Me!

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger