If you want a layout like this, please visit: Electric Fuzzy
Or email B.Ambie at digitalturtle101@gmail.com
Thanks, and please do not take this layout by viewing source.

Music:

Blogs

Monday, October 30, 2006
Mango...

[Time: 11:44]
[Listening 2: No Doubt "Tragic Kingdom"--"Oh la bi Oh la da"]
[Eating/Drinking: Potstickers/Apple Juice]
[Wearing: Shorts n Tank]
[itinerary: HW and Fever Pitch]

Hey ya'll I'm just sitting around since we have teacher's workday today!! :D The pic above is a link made for me by the wonderful Ann!! Feel free to use it to link to me! :3 My cute site may be getting hosted soon! It's exciting I can't wait to find out! I'm gonna call the new one "Sweet Mango." I have to make a new layout for the big day, hopefully my hostess will understand that I may need a few days to move in, especially since I have to go to school tomorrow. So yeah. Hurmm I think I will go watch Fever Pitch with a big bowl o poppin corn in a sec, and let Baby Clone get on here, since our PC is messed up for real now. GURRR I was trying to update and add some stuff today, but since dad's PC is missing Photoshop that won't work at all. RAWR. So I will sees ya later, leave some comments plurze.

Posted at 11:50 AM | 0 Sunshine Daisies



About Me

Name: Ambie, Jade, Brella
Home: D-town, NC
BDay: 03.30.1993
F.Color: P!nk
F.Food: Ice Cream Cones
F.Song: Too Much!!

Link Me!

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger