If you want a layout like this, please visit: Electric Fuzzy
Or email B.Ambie at digitalturtle101@gmail.com
Thanks, and please do not take this layout by viewing source.

Music:

Blogs

Sunday, January 28, 2007

[Time: 21:48]
[Listening 2: TV "The Apprentice"]
[Eating/Drinking: Hamburgers/Coke]
[Wearing: SHoRts/Pink Rib Tank]
[itinerary: Take shower n SLEEP!]

Ok so it's getting close to my beddybye time so I'm gonna make this quick. I'm working on new layouts. I was gonna use them for my cutesite, but one is extra sexy and I might use it here instead. So yay. Uhhh what else. I'm so tired. O this picture ova here that I made, is an ad for my cutesite ha.

I miss back when people had xanga last year!! ARG! I liked it. I still have one, just coz I never deleted it. Anyways. I've been trying to finish my science project.
And I'm not making much project. It's my number one goal to make it halfway done by Friday, so then I can finish it over the weekend, and just touch it up and make my board over the following week. I am praying to god that my teachers don't give me any homework. PLEASE!!!! I hope hope hope they don't. Agh. I gotta go to sleep on time so I'm not so tired. I'm tired a lot lately. But oh well, I just have a lot on my mind, and it's hard to feel organized and relaxed in my room. Guh. I need a nice desk. I need to paint my room and have it separated. GAAAAAH. I'm just making weird noises. But I gotta go take a shower and see if Asi washed any dishes. That's stressing me too. :P

Labels: , , , ,


Posted at 9:47 PM | 0 Sunshine Daisies



About Me

Name: Ambie, Jade, Brella
Home: D-town, NC
BDay: 03.30.1993
F.Color: P!nk
F.Food: Ice Cream Cones
F.Song: Too Much!!

Link Me!

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger