If you want a layout like this, please visit: Electric Fuzzy
Or email B.Ambie at digitalturtle101@gmail.com
Thanks, and please do not take this layout by viewing source.

Music:

Blogs

Friday, March 09, 2007
Me and Eray

Hey ya'llz.

I'm chillin at home with bff: Eire!! :) Everyone is G O N E. No one's online and no one's answering their fone!!! poo. School's been pretty laid back and fun. I'm sooooo super glad SCiENCE FAiR is over!! I hate that.

eire is interrupying and says hi-: ) back 2 ambie:

hehe I took the computer outside!! EEEK! So I'm bein a nerd typing while ray is counting my paper stars outside. Which (I'm not telling her this) may not be so smart since it's so durn windy and all. Hehe. Shes gonna freek out when they blow all over the neighbors' yards!!

OMfG!! My foot is itching soo bad now, I was walkin in the yard and a freekin huge ant bit me! What did I ever do to him??? Gurr. Stupid ant.

So yeah me and eire actually had an ok time at MSEN today. We ate candy in our science class, then we wrote essays in communications. I know you're thinkin we are nerds but like it was cool. She did an argumentative essay about not eating meat and I did the rebuttle. We might finish them, or edit them and read them in our LA class. idk. Then in math we learned about Goldbach's Conjecture and the Mobieus Strip. It was interesting.

Wow eire counted all the stars and put them into the jar two seconds before this HUGE gust of wind came. But I still see a couple of them in the grass. She also did that whole "Do U Like Honey" test, but instead of using a buttercup she used a dandelion, and I was like... uh that's a dandelion. Funny. Anyways I'm gonna go ttyl!!

**This post from Freewebs blog (delayed)

Labels: , , ,


Posted at 5:20 PM | 0 Sunshine Daisies



About Me

Name: Ambie, Jade, Brella
Home: D-town, NC
BDay: 03.30.1993
F.Color: P!nk
F.Food: Ice Cream Cones
F.Song: Too Much!!

Link Me!

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger