If you want a layout like this, please visit: Electric Fuzzy
Or email B.Ambie at digitalturtle101@gmail.com
Thanks, and please do not take this layout by viewing source.

Music:

Blogs

Friday, March 09, 2007
Que Pasa?

Well enough of that. I'm really BORED all my friends are doing sports, all I'm doin is workin out once and a while and working on eating better. So I'm trying to figure out what activities I will be doing this summer. Colleen wants me to do a dance class with her, she was thinkin hip-hop, I was thinking more like salsa. Then I want her to do a field hockey camp for beginners with me, although I can't find one. Then I'm thinking of doing babysitting or running a cupcake-catering-type business. I'm not sure yet. I've been looking online for what kind of permits I need. Haven't made any progress though. @.@

I have an MSEN science academy thing tomorrow with some friends from school. So one of my bffs is coming over after that. :) So that should be F U N.

<3 Ambie

**This post from Freewebs blog (delayed)

Labels: , , ,


Posted at 5:16 PM | 0 Sunshine Daisies



About Me

Name: Ambie, Jade, Brella
Home: D-town, NC
BDay: 03.30.1993
F.Color: P!nk
F.Food: Ice Cream Cones
F.Song: Too Much!!

Link Me!

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger