If you want a layout like this, please visit: Electric Fuzzy
Or email B.Ambie at digitalturtle101@gmail.com
Thanks, and please do not take this layout by viewing source.

Music:

Blogs

Friday, March 09, 2007
10 Facts??

RULES: Each player of this game starts off with ten weird things or habits or little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own ten weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you must choose six people to be tagged and list their names. No tagbacks.

I'll try...

1-Whenever I feel self-conscious or nervous, or don't have anything to do with my hands I tuck a sometimes invisible strand of hair behind my ear. (O.O)
2-I feel that gay marriage and abortion should be legal, but a lot of the times when people ridicule these things I don't speak up. (u.u)
3-I hate my nose.
4-When I was younger I used to keep a bag of clothes and other important stuff beside me in bed because I was always scared there was going to be a fire. Now I still keep stuff in specific places...
5-I wonder a lot about what would happen if I died.
6-In certain situations I think of my life and how I would word it in a book or play it in a movie, I play it in my head and even pick out the perfect background music.
7-When I go to a store like target or somewhere I look at things imagining my college dorm room or an apartment one day.
8-I really like the smell of linen closets!!
9-I twist my hair absent-mindedly during school and think about how much I like it that particular day, I wake up from the trance ten-times happier.
10-Geometry and Algebra problems sometimes make me smell chinese food!! @_@

Wow, I must say I'm pretty interested in these myself!!! Haha!

I'm tagging, you!! If you're reading this you gotta do it!! :)

**This post from Freewebs blog (delayed)

Labels: , ,


Posted at 5:21 PM | 0 Sunshine Daisies



About Me

Name: Ambie, Jade, Brella
Home: D-town, NC
BDay: 03.30.1993
F.Color: P!nk
F.Food: Ice Cream Cones
F.Song: Too Much!!

Link Me!

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger