If you want a layout like this, please visit: Electric Fuzzy
Or email B.Ambie at digitalturtle101@gmail.com
Thanks, and please do not take this layout by viewing source.

Music:

Blogs

Friday, March 09, 2007
A SHORT Update

[Time: 17:28]
[Listening 2: TV "NEWS"]
[Eating/Drinking: Popcorn/Gingerale]
[Wearing: Shorts, Brown Shirt]
[itinerary: Surprise Bday Party 4 Kyle! :)]

Hey guys! I'm happy cuz I just changed my lay so I'm back on regular blogger support!! :) No more freewebs blog woo hoo!!! :D So what do ya think of this layout? I made it for people to take off of my site. But I guess I like them too so I'll use em! :D So o course if you want one like this for your blog you can get a premade code and everything from my cute site.

But yeah, as you can see in my itinerary I'm going to a surprise party for my friend Kyle today! It's his 14th and our friend Josh decided to throw him a surprise party, but since Colleen and I plan a lot of events he called us for help and so my name is on the invites etc. But I hope that a lot of people come, because Josh sorrrrta screwed some stuff up by not giving invitations to everyone etc. ARgH, but I'm just gonna go for half the time, I won't get dinner or anything just stop by with my gift, hang out for a while etc. So yeah....

Hmm, glad it's friday!!! I have to go to MSEN tomorrow though... But it's really ok with me, it wasn't so bad last week, plus Eire and I got to hang out etc. I have it once more after this and the saturday after that I'm doing the Great Human Race (5k race/fundraiser)

Hmm, it's been pretty lax at school. Today I had to redo the bulletein boards at school during SGA. I played HORRIBLE in band this WHOLE week cuz I'm sick and all. Then in Language Arts the aviators are tutoring 7th graders before their very important writing test. I was a prime candidate for tutoring because I was the only one to receive a "4" (the highest ranking) on the test last year. I don't like to bring it up in school, but whenever our principal has "talks" with us she always brings it up and I trrryyyy to hide but it's hard to...

Navigators have been absent in at least one class, everyday this week and they had a field trip yesterday. Lucky duckies!! We haven't officially gotten one for our team but my teacher said they're working on it....

Hmmm, that's a "short" update of my life at the mo...

P.S. Picture Description: an avvie I made myself.. :3

Labels: , , , , ,


Posted at 5:22 PM | 0 Sunshine Daisies



About Me

Name: Ambie, Jade, Brella
Home: D-town, NC
BDay: 03.30.1993
F.Color: P!nk
F.Food: Ice Cream Cones
F.Song: Too Much!!

Link Me!

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger