If you want a layout like this, please visit: Electric Fuzzy
Or email B.Ambie at digitalturtle101@gmail.com
Thanks, and please do not take this layout by viewing source.

Music:

Blogs

Saturday, March 10, 2007
I ♥ PARTYs

[Time: 14:42]
[Listening 2: TV "PBS show"]
[Eating/Drinking: Water/Lemon Poppyseed cookie]
[Wearing: Shorts, electric blue tank]
[itinerary: cook food for grill]

Hey guys, the party was pretty fun last night! Not the BEST ever or anything, but it was cool, and a lot better than I had expected. Ya know, it's a safe bet whenever you go to a restaurant for a party. Or at least one w/o booths, where you can sit at a big table instead. I went an hour late, cuz I had eaten A LOT already and was just gonna hang out for a little bit. But they hadn't even ordered by the time I got there. SO, luckily Deandra came and we decided to "share" something. We got a Monster Burger, the BIGGEST one on the menu, and she ate the WHOLE thing!!! Lucky for her, I wasn't hungry at all. But I tasted it and it was pretty good and pretty cheap considering size and portions and all. So yeah, I hope Kyle had a good time, I was really worrying about it cuz I helped plan and everyone was talkin about how horrible it was gonna be. But people were just droppin out on him, so I'm glad I didn't.

Well it's not really "COLD" or what I'd call cold, it's chilly, but it's really turning into spring, actually it's a really nice day outside and we're gonna grill some chicken etc. I guess I will do it cuz mom's really tired, and sick. I used to cook quite a bit but I haven't in a long time. I'm super tired right now, and I'm tired a lot of the time lately. But I feel like there's a lot of stuff to do all the time. I can't wait to fix our room, the kitchen, the den and the BATHROOM especially. Ergh. Can't wait can't wait can't WAIT!!!

Anyways, I went to MSEN again today. Our advisor had told us he wasn't gonna be there, and I thought that the bus wouldn't come cuz I was sure that's what the note said, so dad drops me off, and I get to my class kinda early, no one's there yet. I kept thinking "OMG Sandra and Eire aren't coming!! Oh no did Sandra find out the bus isn't coming to school?? Eire said she wasn't coming since I had told her I wasn't coming... But I'm here now!! EIRE!!!! Gurr why didn't she pick up her phone last night. I wish Sandra was here!!!" So as I'm freeking out, and staring into space I hear a high pitched, "Heyy!". I whip around and who's there looking as surprised as me?? EIRE AND SANDRA!!! YAAAAAYYY!!!!! OMG, I can't explain how HAPPY and SURPRISED I was!!! EEK! SO, we were all surprised and glad. And I was all amazed that they both came on the bus!! EERGH! THE BUS STILL CAME! But yeah, the day was normal, not so much fun, in Communications and Math. But Science was cool cuz we were all so happy, and we made bridges that we get to finish next week. Hope we have a better time next week, and I'll ride the bus cuz I actually like it! :)

BYES!

Labels: , , , , , , ,


Posted at 2:36 PM | 2 Sunshine Daisies



About Me

Name: Ambie, Jade, Brella
Home: D-town, NC
BDay: 03.30.1993
F.Color: P!nk
F.Food: Ice Cream Cones
F.Song: Too Much!!

Link Me!

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger