If you want a layout like this, please visit: Electric Fuzzy
Or email B.Ambie at digitalturtle101@gmail.com
Thanks, and please do not take this layout by viewing source.

Music:

Blogs

Sunday, March 11, 2007
Food Food Food Off Topic

[Time: 14:47]
[Listening 2: silence]
[Eating/Drinking: cranberry juice/potato salad]
[Wearing: shorts, pink rib tank]
[itinerary: homework??]

Wellza, I'm pretty tired for some reason. I love weekends because I sleep SO well compared to during the week. I am a pretty light sleeper during the week, if you're around talking or something I can usually hear you but I might not totally understand the information and instead it turns into a dream. But I never sleep deep because I'm always waking up at 6:00 or worrying about oversleeping and other stuff. But during the weekend I sleep totally all through the night and I sleep in. It's nice. But this weekend I feel especially tired, it's like that cold just left me exhausted!!! Ergh. And lazy. But anyways, mom and I are trying to figure out what to cook for dinner. I was browsing through our library of cookbooks and the fruits and other dishes keep making me think of summer! I like staying home for the summer because I get to cook and make the yummy smoothies and juices, plus I like it here cuz it's so pretty and green! I hope I do more this summer and get outside, I can't wait to go shopping this month. It's my birthday and mom gets her tax return ($_$) . So yeah I love shopping.... My favorite store is Charlotte Russe, except the only store around her is at the Southpoint mall, but there's one opening soon at the mall right by our house!! (@.@) Ok so as you can see this post is totally off topic. So I'm gonna have to change the title now....

Ok, better. So anyways, I don't really have anything to talk about so I'll just go. (n_n) HEY don't sound so relieved!! (!_!)

Oh waiT!! I forgot, pic description: an ice cream cone emoticon I made, really wish I could use emoticons on blogger, but o well! You can get these emoticons for your tagboards etc. from my CuTeSiTe!!!

Oh BTW the cutesite is at my freewebs temporarily while I switch hosts, I will update a new link as soon as it's official!

Labels: , , ,


Posted at 2:41 PM | 0 Sunshine Daisies



About Me

Name: Ambie, Jade, Brella
Home: D-town, NC
BDay: 03.30.1993
F.Color: P!nk
F.Food: Ice Cream Cones
F.Song: Too Much!!

Link Me!

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger