If you want a layout like this, please visit: Electric Fuzzy
Or email B.Ambie at digitalturtle101@gmail.com
Thanks, and please do not take this layout by viewing source.

Music:

Blogs

Wednesday, March 14, 2007
New Content

[Time: 00:00]
[Listening 2: TV "PCD Reality Show"]
[Eating/Drinking: Burger/Gingerale]
[Wearing: Blue PJ Capris/Black Tank]
[itinerary: Dinner/HW]

Hey guys, I'm all excited cuz I moved in to my new host at sassy-girl.net! I've got 28 new pixels and all these other stuff! So I'm likin all of it! I couldn't choose one to put up so I just used the burger cuz I was surprised it looked so good and I'm about to have one now! So I don't really have anything new to say... My knee hurts cuz I made this embarrassing trip in the stairwell. So there's this big bruising knot!! And I just SHOCKED myself when I was trying to unplug the laptop. ARgH. Yep so I've got to do a LOT of reading for Language Arts. So ttyl!

Labels: , , , ,


Posted at 8:13 PM | 0 Sunshine Daisies



About Me

Name: Ambie, Jade, Brella
Home: D-town, NC
BDay: 03.30.1993
F.Color: P!nk
F.Food: Ice Cream Cones
F.Song: Too Much!!

Link Me!

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger