If you want a layout like this, please visit: Electric Fuzzy
Or email B.Ambie at digitalturtle101@gmail.com
Thanks, and please do not take this layout by viewing source.

Music:

Blogs

Monday, March 19, 2007
My Name is Kim Sam Soon

[Time: 18:49]
[Listening 2: The Pretenders "Don't Get Me Wrong"]
[Eating/Drinking: none]
[Wearing: Black Shorts/Cami]
[itinerary: Straighten My Hair :D]

SO, I've been addicted to watching kdramas or korean dramas on youtube. I don't know what it is, the whole idea of them is cool. I started out watching "My Name is Kim Sam Soon" (or My Lovely Kim Sam Soon) a while ago. I still haven't finished all of the eps yet cuz the person that had all of them, deleted them! But I also started one called "Autumn in my Heart" which is really interesting, and cute, but gets sorta shaky, corny/stupid near the end. But I still like it. Then I just started one called "Full House" which I think they also play on channels in the Philippines. I saw a commercial for it once and decided to look it up. While I was in the Ph. I also saw some for "Jumong" and I also watched some episodes of "A Rosy Life" in Tagalog, I can't speak tagolog but I got the jist of some stuff and thought it was really interesting, I can't find episodes yet but I'm gonna keep searching. If you're interested and would like to see these, search for them on YouTube, a user called Hanism has all 16 episodes of Autumn in my heart with English subs. So go on YouTube.com and search for these guys, or for more kdrama ideas go to silentregrets.com where you can also download them. :)

*Pic: Kim Sam Soon and love interest Sam Shik (?)

Labels: , , ,


Posted at 5:46 PM | 0 Sunshine Daisies



About Me

Name: Ambie, Jade, Brella
Home: D-town, NC
BDay: 03.30.1993
F.Color: P!nk
F.Food: Ice Cream Cones
F.Song: Too Much!!

Link Me!

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger