If you want a layout like this, please visit: Electric Fuzzy
Or email B.Ambie at digitalturtle101@gmail.com
Thanks, and please do not take this layout by viewing source.

Music:

Blogs

Friday, June 08, 2007
Long Time Coming...

[Time: 20:15]
[Listening 2: Ambrielle "My own rendition of 'Somewhere only We Know'"]
[Eating/Drinking: nada]
[Wearing: shorts, green ribtank]
[itinerary: idk]

Wow it's been almost a month since I last posted. Most-likely because (1)I've been really busy!! (2)My mom hasn't had her laptop (3)Our PC has a new monitor that's blurry and hurts my head, and it's SLOW!

A bunch of stuff has happened, hence the extreme business.

Well...

1. I made CUPCAKES! :)


2. Had a Band Concert, people are callin it the best they've seen at our school in a while. I also went to competition for band we placed 1st in our district/category, and placed 3rd overall as a school (chorus and band). And won the ESPRIT award or somethin like that. Then we went to Busch Gardens Theme park and CELEBRATED!!! :)

3. Went to the beach(Wilmington)!!

And I while we were there we went to EUE/Screen Gems Studios where they film One Tree Hill among many other big productions. I toured the set, didn't get to see any stars though...

I AM A HUGE FAN OF THE SHOW!!!

4. Graduated!!! (From middle school that is)

that's me and my bff Colleeen

that's me and my bff deandra

... my bff Sandra

... more of my bffs!! XD

A lot of my friends participated in the ceremony. My friend Erin was Valedictorian, my friend Kelly gave a chorus solo, and my friend Ikzuri presented our principal with a piece of her wonderful artwork. :)

So those are the highlights!! We'll be leaving for LA soon! Can't wait! OMG! Well ttyl!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,


Posted at 7:15 PM | 0 Sunshine Daisies



About Me

Name: Ambie, Jade, Brella
Home: D-town, NC
BDay: 03.30.1993
F.Color: P!nk
F.Food: Ice Cream Cones
F.Song: Too Much!!

Link Me!

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger