If you want a layout like this, please visit: Electric Fuzzy
Or email B.Ambie at digitalturtle101@gmail.com
Thanks, and please do not take this layout by viewing source.

Music:

Blogs

Thursday, March 29, 2007
Eire @ My House

[Time: 17:15]
[Listening 2: Gwen Stefani "Underneath It All"]
[Eating/Drinking: bread/apple juice]
[Wearing: jeans and sga shirt]
[itinerary: get hott]

hey ya'll eire is at my house right now!!! she's laying on the floor for some reason though. hmm I'm not really using caps cuz I'm so lazy. we had a busy day today!! it was "green" schedule today cuz of our peprally. this whole week was spirit week!! tuesday was hat day, wednesday was wackytacky day, today was green and white day, and tomorrow is BEACH dAY! :) hmmm. I'm gonna straighten my hair, and do... other stuff. ;O yay. uhhh, what else. TOMORROW IS MY BIRTHDAY! YAY!! I love my birthday this year. Idk why, i'm not doing anything, I just do. I even wrote it in all these peoples agenda books :P well I'm gonna go. byes

Posted at 4:15 PM | 1 Sunshine Daisies



About Me

Name: Ambie, Jade, Brella
Home: D-town, NC
BDay: 03.30.1993
F.Color: P!nk
F.Food: Ice Cream Cones
F.Song: Too Much!!

Link Me!

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger