If you want a layout like this, please visit: Electric Fuzzy
Or email B.Ambie at digitalturtle101@gmail.com
Thanks, and please do not take this layout by viewing source.

Music:

Blogs

Monday, March 26, 2007
Lunchies

[Time: 20:09]
[Listening 2: none]
[Eating/Drinking: homemade boba drink=YUM!]
[Wearing: shorts, green crewneck tee]
[itinerary: get ready for school tomorrow!]

YAY BENTO BOXES! I really wanna go buy some at the asian grocer. I made a cool home lunch for us today with sandwiches, potstickers, green beans and egg salad. REALLY hearty. But good. :D I like cooking, but mostly I like making my own lunches for school and stuff. I want to start making more bento like lunches too. But I want to buy some nicer containers. I think I'll make something with egg and rice tomorrow. I haven't planned it yet. Bento is traditionally made in a 4:3:2:1 ratio. Rice, meat/fish, side dish, and a pickled veggie or dessert. So I am not sure what to do yet. I'll probably just plan it and pack it for the day after tomorrow instead, and use whatever mom's cooking tonight for tomorrow.

Since we had today off I stayed home. I got up, cleaned the kitchen, worked on my new layout some (Top Secret), played a game with Amara, made a cool lunch, and watched my Kdrama. Colleen called a couple of times, and Grandma just called my cell, but she's talking to ma now. OOh yeah, we made boba yesterday, well I was going to but then mom made it for me n__n;; heh. But I made the drink part. I cut up a pinapple and blended it with ice, milk, my simple syrup, and maybe something else but I can't remember. I made the mistake of forgetting to cut out the center on 2 slices so it got a little bitter. -_-;; But the bubbles were good, nice and soft but a little chewy, we even had the colored kind!! Later we used some iced tea with some banana flavoring and it was yummy. Did you know that banana flavoring is the smell on premade sago?? And it smells just like the HaloHalo you get at Chow King or something. YAY, so I have a lot for me to eat all week.

You know it's my bday friday???

Labels: , , , , ,


Posted at 7:08 PM | 0 Sunshine Daisies



About Me

Name: Ambie, Jade, Brella
Home: D-town, NC
BDay: 03.30.1993
F.Color: P!nk
F.Food: Ice Cream Cones
F.Song: Too Much!!

Link Me!

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger