If you want a layout like this, please visit: Electric Fuzzy
Or email B.Ambie at digitalturtle101@gmail.com
Thanks, and please do not take this layout by viewing source.

Music:

Blogs

Sunday, May 06, 2007

[Time: 11:58]
[Listening 2: TV]
[Eating/Drinking: lots of liquids]
[Wearing: black shorts, baguio t-shirt]
[itinerary: lazy]

Hey guyses, well bff cbean just left around 9:30 this mornin. We had a sleepover, but I was all sick and it was just the two of us so it wasn't too high energy. :/ I finished coding a new layout etc. :) But today I have to do some homework and clean up. So not much news or anything. I have an EOC benchmark for Geometry this week and that's about it. My allergies are driving me nuts, and now I have a cold. :( I have having colds. Especially when it's warm outside. Argh. So anyways I am gonna go. Bye Bye.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,


Posted at 10:57 AM | 0 Sunshine Daisies



About Me

Name: Ambie, Jade, Brella
Home: D-town, NC
BDay: 03.30.1993
F.Color: P!nk
F.Food: Ice Cream Cones
F.Song: Too Much!!

Link Me!

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger