If you want a layout like this, please visit: Electric Fuzzy
Or email B.Ambie at digitalturtle101@gmail.com
Thanks, and please do not take this layout by viewing source.

Music:

Blogs

Monday, April 30, 2007
New Layout

[Time: 18:51]
[Listening 2: Vanilla Ice "Ice Ice Baby"]
[Eating/Drinking: Taquito/Water]
[Wearing: Nyanko pjs w/pink tank]
[itinerary: HW??]

Hey guys, do ya like the new layout?? I discovered the "gradient" tool on Adobe yesterday, so I made this. I like it, especially when it actually shows up clear on here!!! If you want to use it too, or one like it, it's ready and coded for you at my cutesite :)

So school was pretty normal today. SGA was fun, cuz we don't really have much to do now that school is almost over. So we played another class game today where one person goes to the front of the room and everyone in the class has to write some gossip about that person, I ended up going up there and it was funny that people came up with stuff to write about me! I can't remember most of them, but one said "Jade has a really intimidating dad" from my friend Matt, another said "Jade is kind and smart, and helps me in geometry." They were cute. I also had the school store for honor society today. I signed up with Matt, I was supposed to get there at 7:05 but I got there late AGAIN!! Luckily Matt did get there on time so the day was saved. :) Everything else was normal and boring, I presented my Powerpoint Presentation in LA and other stuff likes that. :P I have a benchmark test tomorrow! No biggie though. We've got testing a lot cuz there's only 5 weeks of school left!! It's dragging on forever so I'm trying not to count the days too closely, and enjoy it! :D

Labels: , , , , ,


Posted at 5:50 PM | 0 Sunshine Daisies



About Me

Name: Ambie, Jade, Brella
Home: D-town, NC
BDay: 03.30.1993
F.Color: P!nk
F.Food: Ice Cream Cones
F.Song: Too Much!!

Link Me!

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger