If you want a layout like this, please visit: Electric Fuzzy
Or email B.Ambie at digitalturtle101@gmail.com
Thanks, and please do not take this layout by viewing source.

Music:

Blogs

Saturday, April 28, 2007

[Time: 00:00]
[Listening 2: the cool buzz of air conditioners]
[Eating/Drinking: nada]
[Wearing: jean capris, brown tank w/white babydoll]
[itinerary: I WANT A MELON POP]

Hiya guys, like the avvie I made (above)? Its of Kim Sam Soon of course. :)
I really want a melon pop today. It's all summer like. And I really like lemon pops.
Colleen left her iPod here yesterday so I got a chance to play with it and have decided I really don't like iPods that much. It actually froze!! So I had to leave it on until it's battery ran down. O_O then it wasn't very easy to use on my computer. iPod is so selfish!! You can't use it w/o other iPod stuff. So I will be sticking with SanDisk etc. Cuz iPod and me just don't click.
So anyways. only 5 more weeks of school!! I CAN NOT WAIT UNTIL SUMMER. AAAAH
My 3 BFFS (colleen, deandra and eire) came over to my house yesterday, it was deandra's first time coming over, but she fits in perfectly to our friday "tradition"!! :) anyways. I will ttyl cuz I hate typing cuz my pinky hurts. :P

Labels: , , , , ,


Posted at 4:55 PM | 1 Sunshine Daisies



About Me

Name: Ambie, Jade, Brella
Home: D-town, NC
BDay: 03.30.1993
F.Color: P!nk
F.Food: Ice Cream Cones
F.Song: Too Much!!

Link Me!

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger