If you want a layout like this, please visit: Electric Fuzzy
Or email B.Ambie at digitalturtle101@gmail.com
Thanks, and please do not take this layout by viewing source.

Music:

Blogs

Wednesday, June 20, 2007
New Layout...

[Time: 19:29]
[Listening 2: Sierra Mist Commercial]
[Eating/Drinking: chocolate chip bakies]
[Wearing: brown philippines tee and shorts]
[itinerary: watermelon]

hey ya'll!! i made a new layout cuz I really didn't like the other one anymore. I like this though, except I sorta don't like the pic anymore.

only 8 more days until Aunty Sherry gets here!! :) Can't wait to get to Calif. I should probably start thinkin about what I'm packing. We're only stayin for a month and we shop a lot when we get there so I won't bring too much. Tomorrow I have to clean up and stuff. We went to COSTCO today so we have enough foodies for the rest of the week.... There's really not much else to say. I want to see my friends one last time before I go, hopefully this weekend. So maybe me, deandra and eire can do something. I don't know what though... Maybe movies, mall, something. IDK, or a movie night in. Probably the latter. So anyways ttyl.

<333

Labels: , , , , , , ,


Posted at 6:28 PM | 1 Sunshine Daisies



About Me

Name: Ambie, Jade, Brella
Home: D-town, NC
BDay: 03.30.1993
F.Color: P!nk
F.Food: Ice Cream Cones
F.Song: Too Much!!

Link Me!

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger