If you want a layout like this, please visit: Electric Fuzzy
Or email B.Ambie at digitalturtle101@gmail.com
Thanks, and please do not take this layout by viewing source.

Music:

Blogs

Wednesday, June 13, 2007
Oh Happy Wednesday!!

[Time: 18:07]
[Listening 2: my airconditioner]
[Eating/Drinking: Water/Cherry Popsicle]
[Wearing: Jeans, Electric Blue Cami w/white hood top]
[itinerary: TV]

Hey ya'll well I woke up unusually late this morning after goin to bed late. So I mainly shopped on the computer. Anty O got me a $50 gift certif. for amazon!! :) Here's what I intend to buy:




OOh pretty right?? It's an MP3 player with video capability and a camera!!! OMG. It's only $94 too. SO hopefully it will be worth it. I have to use my other $50 from Anty S tho so mom has to go and deposit it in her bank acct so I can use it. :) CANNOT WAIT!!!

OOh, also today is the season finale of One Tree Hill!! :O Can't wait for that! :) I wonder what next season will be like.
I've also been watching this new show, "The Hidden Palms" it's okaay. There's this guy (whose name I forget) who moves to the area and is a recovering alcoholic/druggie since his dad killed himself in front of him last year. So he's dealin with all that when he moves into this house that a guy named "Eddie" used to live in, Eddie's best friend next door is a rich-party-boy-trouble-maker. Eddie supposedly killed himself. And there's this pretty girl named Greta too, dunno what her story is, supposedly was in love with Eddie when he died or somethin. Everyone's pretty tight-lipped about the whole Eddie thing. I'm thinkin that Greta had a sex change and is actually Eddie in disguise!!! LOLZ! But that would be awkward because now her and the new guy are all in l-o-v-e. So we'll see how that show works out. It seems a little bit to weird to me, but then again so is OTH. Anyways, ttyl!! :)

Labels: , , , , , ,


Posted at 5:06 PM | 0 Sunshine Daisies



About Me

Name: Ambie, Jade, Brella
Home: D-town, NC
BDay: 03.30.1993
F.Color: P!nk
F.Food: Ice Cream Cones
F.Song: Too Much!!

Link Me!

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger